Thursday, July 24, 2008

Been a busy week for our family. We spend Sunday at the Magnolia Plantation. What a beautiful place. It was really hot for the kiddos but worth the trip. The best part was a boat ride through the old rice fields watching for birds and gators. Saw plenty of both (only 2 gators...but those who know me know that that is more than enough =). I would love to go back with just my husband (or just solo) and take more pics. I could take rolls and rolls and never get it all.

On the knitting front, still working on DH's sweater. It is coming along well. About 3 inches above the arm holes which means about 7 inches from the neck. Not bad, not bad....

Still pouting about being put on a yarn diet by my DH. I must say, though, that he was right, and I was wrong but taking away new yarn from a knitter is like takin a bottle from a newborn baby. But I digress....

No comments: